For certain kinds of prescription drugs, you can use our preferred mail order service – Express Scripts® Pharmacy.
Generally, the drugs available through mail order are drugs that you take on a regular basis for a chronic or long-term medical condition. Drugs NOT available at our mail order service are marked as “NM” (not mailed) on your plan’s List of Covered Drugs (Formulary).
The Express Scripts® Pharmacy website offers you the ability to check the status or balance of an order, request a prescription transfer from a retail pharmacy, update personal information, and pay for your order online all within a secure portal.
Our preferred mail order service allows you to:
- Order, based on your plan:
- Up to a 100-day supply of drugs for MA plans
- Up to a 90-day supply of drugs for PDP plans
- Both exclude our Specialty Tier 5
- Enjoy free standard shipping, safely and discreetly to your door.
- Save time and make fewer trips to the pharmacy.
- Receive prescription refills and renewals automatically with the Automatic Refill program.
Usually, you can expect to receive your drugs within 10-14 days from the time the mail order service receives your order. It is recommended that you contact the pharmacy 21 days before your current prescription will run out. This will ensure your order is shipped to you in time. If, at any time, your mail order is delayed, you can contact Express Scripts® Pharmacy or Contact Us for help.
You may register for our preferred Mail Order Service one of the following ways:
- Phone: Express Scripts® Pharmacy Member Services at: 1-833-750-0201 (TTY: 711) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Online: Express Scripts® Pharmacy
- Mail: Complete the Express Scripts® Pharmacy form below and send it to the address listed on the form.
Express Scripts® Pharmacy Forms:
Our preferred mail order service can give you peace of mind knowing you’ll have the drugs you need—when you need them. You can also get status alerts by email, phone, or text.
To learn more, please refer to the following:
- Your plan’s Evidence of Coverage, which can be found on the Plan Materials page in the sidebar navigation
- Your plan’s Approved List of Covered Drugs (Formulary), which can be found on the Drug List (Formulary) and Other Documents page in the sidebar navigation (within the Pharmacy section)
If you have questions, please Contact Us!