There is a new online Training Module now available on your Training tab - the 'Ohana Health Plan Secure Provider Portal Overview.
This new training module will help you more effectively utilize the secure provider portal. IPAs and large groups will learn how to gain the flexibility of searching for information at the member and provider level, while reporting on groups of providers based on Tax IDs. The training module also demonstrates how to add provider affiliations so you can quickly switch from one provider account to the other.
This module fully explores the tools and resources available in the secure provider portal to help you better manage your practice and members' healthcare needs.
'Ohana Health Plan
- Helpful Hints to Navigate ICD-10 Claim Edits
- ICD 10 Compliance Update
- Medicaid New Policies Provider Communication
- DME Policies Provider Communication
- Provider CAHPS Quick Reference Guide
- Medicare: Modifier 25 Coding Reminder
- Inpatient Readmission Policy
- Medicare Changes to Provider Portal Passwords and Accounts
- Medicare New Training Module Available