Effective January 1, 2020, MeridianCare, a WellCare company, will integrate onto WellCare’s systems and platforms and change its name and logo to WellCare. This change means current MeridianCare Medicare members will become WellCare Health Plans members.
This web page provides details about upcoming changes and includes all previous communications, FAQs and resource materials. Please review these documents to become familiar with these changes.
So, what’s changing for 2020?
The migration to WellCare’s systems and platforms will bring changes to branding and some processes. These changes include:
- Rebrand from MeridianCare to WellCare
- New Member ID cards
- Paper claims submissions process
- SNIP claims process & error IDs
- Real time connectivity to vendors
- New correspondence addresses
- New secure provider portal
- New prior authorization vendors
- Authorization rules changes
- New menu options for Customer Service
Click on this link to register for our secure Provider Portal, set-up your EFT/ERA account and review all available resources, including the Provider Manual and Quick Reference Guide.
Still have questions?
Please reach out to your Provider Network Development Representative or Provider Services at 1-877-902-6784
Thank you for your continued partnership as we transition to the WellCare brand.