We Offer Community-Based Services.
These services include:
- Personal care services in the home
- Nursing services
- Physical and occupational therapies
- Adult day health care
- And much more
These services can give you the help you need. They can make it possible for you to be more active and independent.
Our Care Managers Help You Customize Your Health Care.
A care manager will help you and your caregivers find your way in the health care system. A care manager is a health care professional, usually a nurse or a social worker. He or she will work with your doctor. They will review your health and long-term care needs with you. They will also help you decide on the services that will help you to be as independent and healthy as possible.
In addition, your care manager will:
- Approve services that are medically necessary
- Arrange and monitor the services and care that you need
- Coordinate your medical and long-term care with all of your providers
- Provide information to your doctors or to the hospital to help you get the best care