What is WellCare Advocate Managed
Long Term Care?
WellCare Advocate is a managed, long-term care health plan. It is for people who have Medicaid and need long-term care. They get help with day-to-day activities, things like home care and personal care. This is so they can stay in their homes.
Each Member is Assigned a Nurse Care Manager Who Will:
- Answer your questions about your health or medical care
- Monitor your care and health status
- Work with your doctors and caregivers to help decide the best plan of care
- Arrange and monitor services and care
- Coordinate medical and long-term care with all providers
- Plan for your care needs after a hospital stay
- Help with doctor appointments and transportation to those services
To learn more about WellCare Advocate Managed Long Term Care or how to enroll, please call us at 1-877-395-4282 (TTY 711). We are here for you Monday–Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.