Money Follows the Person Program (MFP)
Are You Moving Back Home From a Nursing Facility?
We will help you move back. We will cover the cost.
How the Money Follows the Person Program (MFP) Works:
- Your care manager will discuss the move with you
- They will fill out paperwork
- They will make sure your move goes smoothly
- They will get approvals for services
- They will talk to you within 3 business days of your move date
- This will be to finish your care plan
- You must sign your care plan before you leave the facility
- You will meet with them within 10 business days of your return home
Once you are home, your care manager will call you once a month. They will ask how you are doing. They will stop by every 3 months. If your care plan needs to change, you can work with them.