With This Benefit You Will:
- Participate in Weight Watchers® PointsPlus™ program - which factors in the way your body actually processes food
- Learn simple ways to make healthier food choices
- Get a weight loss plan based on the latest nutritional science
- Have flexibility for indulgences
- Stay fuller longer, with Power Foods like fruits and most vegetables that you can eat without counting until you are satisfied
- Free Weight Watchers membership for qualified members age 13 and over, which includes:
- Simple ways to make healthier food choices
- A weight loss plan based on the latest nutritional science
- This program is offered at no cost for six months
- To be successful, attend weekly Weight Watchers meetings and reach the goals given to you by your WellCare of Nebraska Health Coach
This program is offered at no cost to you. It ends in six months. It is possible to keep this benefit for six (6) more months. To do this, attend weekly Weight Watchers meetings and reach the goals given to you by your WellCare Health Coach.
Find out more and see if you qualify today. Call our WellCare health coaches at 1-877-393-3090 (TTY 1-877-247-6272).
Requirements to join the Weight Watchers® program:
- MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DOCTOR.
He or she must fill out the Baseline Initial Form . Your WellCare health coach must get it before you join.
- GO TO ONE OR MORE WEIGHT WATCHERS MEETINGS A WEEK.
You will need your own ride. WellCare does not provide rides to and from the meetings. WellCare will mail you vouchers to go to six months’ worth of Weight Watchers meetings. These vouchers will allow you to attend the weekly meetings at no cost to you.
- STAY FOR A “POWER SESSION” AT THE END OF YOUR FIRST MEETING.
You will learn how to sign up for E-Tools.
E-Tools are valuable resources available to Weight Watchers members. They help you track weight, find recipes and much more!
After you complete the 6-month program…ask your doctor to fill out the Weight Watchers Baseline Outcome Form.