Caring for your mental or behavioral health is an important part of staying healthy. If you have any of these symptoms, we can give you the names and phone numbers of providers who can help. You can search for a provider right here on our website.
- Always feeling sad
- Being upset
- Drug or alcohol problems
- Feeling hopeless and/or helpless
- Feelings of guilt or worthlessness
- Loss of interest in the things you like
- No appetite
- Problems paying attention
- Problems sleeping
- Weight loss or gain
- Your head, stomach or back hurts, and your doctor hasn’t found a cause
24-Hour Behavioral Health Crisis Line
We have a 24-hour crisis line. If you think you or a family member is having a behavioral health crisis, call 1-800-378-8013. A trained person will listen to you. He or she will help you decide the best way to handle the crisis.