How to Join
What is Missouri Care Health Plan?
Missouri Care Health Plan is a MO HealthNet managed care health plan. We serve 54 counties in Eastern, Central and Western Regions of Missouri. Our mission is to provide access to quality health care for the members we serve.
Missouri Care provides coverage for all MO HealthNet health programs, including:
Who Is Eligible? How Do I Apply?
You can be a member in the Missouri Care Health Plan as long as you are in the MO HealthNet program.
What Benefits Can I Get?
Here is a list of some of the benefits we offer to our members.
- Dental Services – Routine checkups for children and pregnant women; trauma treatment for adults age 21 or older
- Vision Services – Routine eye exams and glasses
- Case Management – Personal care management for children with special needs and women with high-risk pregnancies
- Disease Management – Programs for asthma, diabetes, congestive heart failure (CHF), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and depression
- Prescriptions Coverage – Offered through MO HealthNet Fee-For-Service
- Pharmacy Services – You get your pharmacy benefits from MO HealthNet Fee-For-Service by using your MO HealthNet Card
- Behavioral Health Services – Services for those who abuse drugs or alcohol or need other behavioral health services
- Preventive Care Services – Services such as well-child checkups, shots (immunizations) and cancer screenings
- Transportation Services – Transportation to health care appointments is available to you at no cost if approved in advance, if you are eligible
- 24-Hour Member Services – Call 1-800-322-6027 to get services and answers to your questions any time
- Hospitals and Providers – Large network of hospitals and providers give you the care you need
And much more.
Call Member Services at 1-800-322-6027.