Enrolling in a Wellcare Medicare Advantage plan is simple!
Not all Medicare Advantage plans are the same. Whatever your needs – and budget – Wellcare has a plan that fits.
Medicare benefits you deserve
Original Medicare is just a starting point. It only covers doctor visits and hospital stays. You usually pay a monthly Part B premium, must meet yearly deductibles, and then pay 20% for the cost of your care. There is no limit to your out-of-pocket costs each year.
Wellcare Medicare Advantage plans are affordable and provide coverage that goes beyond Original Medicare. Wellcare plans give you Part A and Part B coverage, plus valuable extras like:
- Savings: Save money with $0 or low monthly premiums
- Prescriptions: enjoy a comprehensive formulary in our plans with prescription drug coverage
- Preventative coverage: Access to doctor’s visits, dental care and vision benefits
- And much more!
The Medicare program rates all health and prescription drug plans each year, based on a plan's quality and performance. Medicare Star Ratings help you know how good a job our plan is doing. You can use these Star Ratings to compare our plan's performance to other plans. The two main types of Star Ratings are:
- An Overall Star Rating that combines all of our plans' scores.
- Summary Star Rating that focuses on our medical or our prescription drug services.