Let Us Help You Choose the Plan That's Right for You
Medicare is a federal health insurance program available to people 65 and older, people under 65 with certain disabilities and people with end-stage renal disease. Different parts of Medicare cover different services. The parts of Medicare are:
- Part A - Hospital Coverage
- Part B - Medical Coverage
- Part C - Medicare Advantage
- Part D - Prescription Drug Coverage
WellCare offers plans with more coverage than traditional Medicare, but without the cost of a Medicare Supplement plan. Our plans also include an extensive network of quality health care providers and some of our plans include prescription drug coverage.
Find What Matters to You: Plans, Providers and Medications
- $0 or low monthly premiums
- Many plans with no deductibles
- No or low co-payments for primary care physician (PCP) visits
- More benefits than traditional Medicare
- Prescription drug coverage with most plans. (Just looking for drug coverage? View our stand-alone prescription drug plans)
Looking to enroll in one of our WellCare Medicare Advantage plans?
- Enroll online
- Complete an enrollment form and mail it to:
Medicare evaluates plans based on 5-star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.