WellCare of Kentucky is proud to provide extra benefits at no cost.
- Free Cellphone: Qualified members can receive a free cellphone through Safelink (tracfone). Members will have access to 1000 minutes and unlimited text messages and 1 GB of data
- Adult Vision: Free pair of glasses every 24 months for members age 21 and older
Healthy Rewards Program
Get rewards for steps that help you live a healthy life. Get a prepaid Visa® debit card or gift card for completing health goals such as:
- See your PCP for an annual wellness visit
- Get all of the recommended well-child checkups for children younger than 21
- See the dentist, for ages 2 and older
Meals Program: The Meals Program is for members discharged from:
- An inpatient hospital,
- Rehabilitation or
- Skilled nursing facility
Free Sports Physical: No co-pay for an annual physical from a PCP, for children ages 6-18.
Free GED Testing: A free GED test for members 16 and older who don't have a high school diploma. See our GED Eligibility Center for more details.
Reading Scholarship Application: We want to encourage the love of reading! To apply for your child, please fill out this form.
Free Text4Baby®: Free messages on your cellphone that offer health tips on pregnancy and baby’s first year. Just text BABY to 511411.
Boy Scouts: Free membership for boys 5-18 who join in the school year
Girl Scouts: Free membership for girls ages 6-18 who join in the school year. WellCare will cover a one-year membership fee for members age 21 and older.
- Training - Free job training and financial education class
- Reading Scholarships - Improves reading skills of qualified members in pre-kindergarten through fifth grade - to apply for your child, please fill out this form
- GED Program - Free GED test for members 16 and older (existing)