Caring for Your Mental Health is an Important Part of Staying Healthy.
Search for a provider right here on our website if you are suffering from various symptoms, such as:
- Always feeling sad
- Problems with drugs or alcohol
- Feeling hopeless and/or helpless
- Feelings of guilt and/or worthlessness
- Difficulty sleeping
- Poor appetite
- Weight loss
- Loss of interest
- Difficulty concentrating
Need Support? Help Is Now Just a Click Away!
We've made it easier for you to get emotional health care when you need it. You can go to our online programs anytime and anywhere. And you progress at your own pace!
To get emotional health support, you can access these programs:
- RESTORE - for sleep problems - 6 sessions to complete
- SHADE - for alcohol or substance use - 10 sessions to complete
- FEARFIGHTER - for anxiety, panic and phobia - 9 sessions to complete
- MOODCALMER - for mild to moderate depression - 4 sessions to complete
To enroll, go to https://wellcare.cobaltcbt.com/. Click on "Create Account Now".
24-Hour Behavioral Health Crisis Line
Our 24-Hour Behavioral Health Crisis Line is 1-855-661-6973. If you or a family member is having a behavioral health crisis, call this number. A trained person will listen to your problem. He or she will help you decide the best way to handle it.
Limitations and Exclusions
We do not pay for care that is not needed.
What to do in a Behavioral Health emergency
- Is it a true emergency? Are you a danger to yourself (or others)? If so, call 911 or go to the ER (do this even if you are not in our service area).
- Call the number on your ID card if you are outside our service area.
- Call your doctor as soon as you can (once you are stable, you will be taken to an in-network facility).
- You can also call the crisis hotline on your ID card.