Choose the Plan That's Right for You
Medicare is a federal health insurance program available to people 65 and older, people under 65 with certain disabilities and people with end-stage renal disease. Different parts of Medicare cover different services. The parts of Medicare are:
- Part A - Hospital Coverage
- Part B - Medical Coverage
- Part C - Medicare Advantage
- Part D - Prescription Drug Coverage
WellCare offers plans with more coverage than Original Medicare, but without the cost of a Medicare Supplement plan. Our plans also include an extensive network of quality health care providers and some of our plans include prescription drug coverage.
Find What Matters to You: Plans, Providers and Medications
- $0 or low monthly premiums
- Many plans with low or no deductibles
- No or low co-payments for primary care physician (PCP) visits
- More benefits than Original Medicare
- Prescription drug coverage with most plans
- Some plans give back some or all of Part B premium
- Low Income Subsidy (LIS) focused plans offer this option to members who qualify for Extra Help.
- Covers many common preventative services (like screenings, shots, vaccines and yearly “Wellness” visits
Looking to enroll in one of our WellCare Medicare Advantage plans?
- Enroll online
- Complete an enrollment form and mail it to:
PO Box 31392
Tampa, FL 33631-3392
The Medicare program rates all health and prescription drug plans each year, based on a plan's quality and performance. Medicare Star Ratings help you know how good a job our plan is doing. You can use these Star Ratings to compare our plan's performance to other plans. The two main types of Star Ratings are:
- An Overall Star Rating that combines all of our plans' scores.
- Summary Star Rating that focuses on our medical or our prescription drug services.