How to Join
What is Harmony Health Plan?
Harmony Health Plan has been designed for families who are in an Illinois Medical Assistance program. You’ll have 24-hour access to a wide range of care and services at no cost to you, with doctors’ offices close to where you live.
Who is Eligible? How Do I Apply?
You can be a member in the Harmony Health Plan as long as you are in an Illinois Medical Assistance program.
What Benefits Can I Get?
- No Co-pays
- $0 for doctor visits
- $0 for emergency room (ER) visits
- $0 for generic prescriptions Prenatal
- Harmony Hugs Prenatal Rewards program – FREE choice of baby stroller, portable play yard. Just go to all six (6) of your prenatal doctor visits.
- FREE GED Exams for:
- Members age 16 and over
- Not currently enrolled in high school
- Not a graduate from an accredited high school, and
- Have not received a high school equivalency certificate or diploma (To help ensure testing success, members must take the required GED courses at an adult testing center.)
- Dental − Additional dental care for adults: FREE cleanings every six months for members age 21 and older, with no co-pay.
- Healthy Kids Club – FREE program that provides health tips and tools to kids ages 4-11 to encourage immunizations and checkups.
- Harmony +10 – Receive $10 of FREE over-the-counter (OTC) supplies each month. That’s $120 a year! You can order items like sunscreen, aspirin and more. We will mail them right to your home.
- Vision – FREE pair of approved glasses for members age 21 and over.
- Free Weight loss program – Qualified members will get a three month membership to Curves. That includes one-to-one counseling with a health coach.
- Discounted gym membership to Anytime Fitness and LA Fitness.
- Healthy Rewards Program – Members who do a qualified healthy behavior (ex. Visit PCP within the first 90 days of joining plan) get a $20 CVS Select card.
- Diaper Program – Get up to six packs of diapers. Just go to the postpartum appointment and get all of baby’s recommended immunizations (shots).
- FREE hypoallergenic bedding for qualified members.
- Nurse Advice Line – toll-free routine health advice. Call 1-800-919-8807 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call Member Services at 1-800-608-8158 (TTY 1-877-650-0952).