Frequently Asked Questions
Have Questions About Your Health Plan?
Harmony wants to make it easy for you to find answers. Below are some responses to often-asked questions.
Q: How do I contact the Member Services Department?
A: We are here to help! You can contact us online.
If you are in Illinois, please call:
Harmony (Medicaid): 1-800-608-8158 (TTY 1-877-650-0952)
Q: How do I get a Provider Directory?A: Call our Member Services Department. You can also use the Find a Provider tool.
Q: How do I know if I am able to receive Medicaid?
A: Contact your local office of the Illinois Department of Human Services.
Q: When should I call Harmony Health Plan Member Services?A: Call Harmony Health Plan Member Services:
- If you cannot reach your Primary Care Physician.
- If you change your address or phone number.
- If you lose your ID card and need a replacement.
- If you want to change your primary care physician.
- If you have a question about how Harmony Health Plan works.
- If you have questions about Harmony benefits.
- Anytime you have a question.
Q: How can I schedule a ride to my doctor’s appointment?A: Call for transportation at 1-888-684-2026 (TTY 1-877-650-0952) at least 48 hours in advance of your appointment. A ride will be scheduled for you.
Q: How can I get My Harmony +10 Personal Care Items?A: Just follow these steps:
- Choose what you and your family need
- Call Member Services with your order
The toll-free number is 1-800-608-8158 (TTY 1-877-650-0952) Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST. That is it. Your order will be mailed to your home at NO CHARGE to you.