We Provide Clarity and Peace of Mind.
Caring for your mental health is an important part of staying healthy.
If you experience any of these symptoms, we can give you the names and phone numbers of providers who can help.
You can search for a provider right here on our website. You can also call 1-800-608-8158 for a choice of doctors in your area.
- Always feeling sad
- Feeling hopeless and/or helpless
- Feelings of guilt or worthlessness
- Problems sleeping
- No appetite
- Weight loss or gain
- Loss of interest in things you like
- Problems paying attention
- Being upset
- Your head, stomach or back hurts, and your doctor has not found a cause
- Drug or alcohol problems
Need Support? Help Is Now Just a Click Away!
We've made it easier for you to get emotional health care when you need it. You can go to our online programs anytime and anywhere. And you progress at your own pace!
To get emotional health support, you can access these programs:
- RESTORE - for sleep problems - 6 sessions to complete
- SHADE - for alcohol or substance use - 10 sessions to complete
- FEARFIGHTER - for anxiety, panic and phobia - 9 sessions to complete
- MOODCALMER - for mild to moderate depression - 4 sessions to complete
To enroll, go to https://wellcare.cobaltcbt.com/. Click on "Create Account Now".
24-Hour Behavioral Health Crisis Line
Our 24-Hour Behavioral Health Crisis Line is 1-855-591-7135. If you or a family member is having a behavioral health crisis, call this number. A trained person will listen to your problem. He or she will help you decide the best way to handle it.
What to Do in An Emergency or If You Are Out of the Plan's Service Region:Do you think your health is at risk? Do you feel you are a danger to yourself or others?
If you do, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital. You do not have to get prior authorization in a mental health emergency.
This could be to stabilize, improve or resolve your health problem. This treatment will be covered by the plan. You should follow up with your primary doctor within 24 to 48 hours once you are allowed to go home.
The hospital where you get care might be out of the plan's service area.
If this happens, you will be taken to a plan facility when you are well enough.