Telehealth methods may include, but are not limited to:
- Real-time video conferencing.
- Secure interactive and non-interactive web communication.
- Secure transfer of medical records. Providers can use high-quality images and lab reports for patient care.
- Standard phone calls, faxes, or email (in combination or individually).
- Issuing a prescription based solely on an online questionnaire.
Please refer to the ‘Ohana Health Plan Provider Manual for complete information regarding Telehealth Services.