Let Us Help You Choose the Plan That's Right for You
Medicare is a federal health insurance program available to people 65 and older, people under 65 with certain disabilities and people with end-stage renal disease. Different parts of Medicare Enrollment - Overview cover different services. The parts of Medicare Enrollment - Overview are:
- Part A: Hospital Coverage
- Part B: Medical Coverage
- Part C: Medicare Enrollment - Overview Advantage
- Part D: Prescription Drug Coverage
'Ohana offers plans with more coverage than traditional Medicare Enrollment - Overview, but without the cost of a Medicare Enrollment - Overview Supplement plan. Our plans also include an extensive network of quality health care providers and some of our plans include prescription drug coverage.
Find What Matters to You: Plans, Providers and Medications
- $0 or low monthly premiums
- Many plans with no deductibles
- No or low co-payments for primary care physician (PCP) visits
- More benefits than traditional Medicare Enrollment - Overview
- Prescription drug coverage with most plans. (Just looking for drug coverage? View our stand-alone prescription drug plans)
Looking to enroll in one of our 'Ohana Medicare Enrollment - Overview Advantage plans?
- Enroll online
- Complete an enrollment form and mail it to:
PO Box 31392
Tampa, FL 33631-3392
The Medicare Program rates all health and prescription drug plans each year, based on a plan's quality and performance. Medicare Star Ratings help you know how good a job our plan is doing. You can use these Star Ratings to compare our plan's performance to other plans. The two main types of Star Ratings are:
- An Overall Star Rating that combines all of our plan's scores.
- Summary Star Rating that focuses on our medical or our prescription drug services.