Is It Hard for You to Get to Your Provider Appointments?
Do you have trouble getting around? Do you live in a rural part of the state? If so, Telehealth Services may be for you. Telehealth Services are covered just like an in-person doctor visit. And these services are available at no cost to you!
Telehealth Services Let You Visit by Video.You will get the care you need without driving a long distance. When you see a provider through Telehealth, it will be a lot like a regular office visit. Services may include, but are not limited to:
- Real-time video conferencing.
- Secure interactive and non-interactive web communication.
- Secure transfer of your medical records. Your doctor can use high-quality images and lab reports for your care.
- Standard phone calls, faxes or email – combined or separate.
- Getting your medication based on an online survey.
How do I get Telehealth Services?
We’ve made it easy. There are now two ways to get Telehealth Services:
1. Through your Provider
Ask your provider if he/she offers Telehealth Services. Many providers offer this service directly. If so, your provider will give you all the information you need to get started.
2. Through MDLIVE
PCP not available? You can now get Telehealth services 24/7 with MDLIVE! Get immediate access to expert care from a board-certified doctor. Call 1-808-427-7872 (TTY 711) or go to www.mdlive/Ohana to activate your Telehealth benefit or to schedule your online visit.
Want to know more about ʽOhana’s Telehealth Services? Call us toll-free at 1-888-846-4262 (TTY 711).