Is It Hard for You to Get to Your Provider Appointments?Do you have trouble getting around? Do you live in a rural part of the state? If so, Telehealth Services may be for you. Telehealth Services are covered just like an in-person doctor visit.
Telehealth Services Let You Visit by Video.You will get the care you need without driving a long distance. When you see a provider through Telehealth, it will be a lot like a regular office visit. Services may include, but are not limited to:
- Real-time video conferencing.
- Secure interactive and non-interactive web communication.
- Secure transfer of your medical records. Your doctor can use high-quality images and lab reports for your care.
- Standard phone calls, faxes or email – combined or separate.
- Getting your medication based on an online survey.
Providers will tell you if they offer Telehealth Services. They will bill us for these services.
If you would like to know more about ʽOhana’s Telehealth Services, call us toll-free at 1-888-846-4262 (TTY 1-877-247-6272).