You do not need approval from your PCP or the plan for these services. They are available without a referral. Please see the Covered Services section in your Member Handbook for additional details regarding these services. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service toll-free at 1-888-846-4262 (TTY 1-877-247-6272).
- Emergency and urgent care services
- Family planning services
- Routine checkups and treatment from your assigned PCP
- Well-child, EPSDT and treatment visits for children up until their 21st birthday
- Annual wellness visits for women, including a Pap smear
- Lab tests
- Basic X-rays
- Routine vision
- Routine behavioral health outpatient services
- Disease management
You can go to any provider in the ‘Ohana Health Plan network to receive these services. Just call the provider you choose and set up an appointment. Tell them that you are an ‘Ohana Health Plan member and show them your ID card at your visit.
You can find a list of providers by using our online Find a Provider tool. You can also call Customer Service to ask for a directory.