‘Ohana's QUEST Integration program provides a variety of medical services to keep you healthy. As a member, you can choose a primary care provider (PCP) to be your personal doctor.
Benefits Include but are Not Limited To:
- Child immunizations
- Transportation to and from medical appointments (when needed and medically necessary)
- Drug coverage
- Care management programs
- Access to our toll-free Nurse Advice Line 24 hours a day at 1-800-919-8807
- Interpreter services
- Customer service
- Early Periodic Screening, Diagnostic & Treatment (EPSDT) Services
For a full list of member benefits, please see our benefits summary or the Member Handbook.
Additional Member Benefits
- FREE Over-the-Counter (OTC) Items: Each year get up to $120 of products per household
- FREE GED Exam: For members age 18 and over who do not have a high school diploma.
Getting Services Covered
Find out how to get services covered by ‘Ohana Health Plan. There are no co-pays or co-insurance for this plan, except for cost-sharing as described by your plan.