Overview & Resources
WellCare of Georgia partners with providers to develop and deliver high-quality, cost-effective health care solutions. We understand that maintaining a healthy community starts with providing care to those who need it most. We are committed to improving the quality of life of our millions of members, who often include some of our nation's most vulnerable populations.
Important Benefit Information
WellCare provides certain benefits and services specified by federal requirements for health plans administering to Medicaid members.
Medical Expense Initiative
In 2016, edits will be derived directly from the state and national Medicaid editing guidelines. This will save money on vendor fees and additional costs each year. To learn more, please review the National and State-level Medicaid rules.
Electronic Health Records (EHR) Incentive Programs
CMS hosts regular webinars to educate providers on topics related to EHR Incentive Programs. If you use EHR, are interested in EHR capabilities, or want to learn how your practice can benefit, please visit the CMS website for more information.
State and Federal Resources
- Bright Futures/American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- Dental - Envolve
- Vision - Envolve
- Georgia Families
- Georgia Health Partnership
- Georgia Department of Community Health
- Department of Family and Children Services
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- HIPAA information
- PeachCare for Kids®
- Planning for Healthy Babies®
- Therapy Network of Georgia