Frequently Asked Questions
Have Questions About Your Health Plan?
WellCare of Georgia wants to make it easy for you to find answers. Below are some answers to common questions.
Q: Who is eligible for P4HB®?
A: Women who meet the following may apply:
- Resident of Georgia
- U.S. citizen or person with qualified proof of citizenship
- Age 18–44
- Do not have health insurance
- Income below a certain level
- Eligible for family planning services only or
- Eligible for care between pregnancies and for family planning services
Q: How does enrollment for eligible enrollees work?
A. Enrollment is through the DCH Process administered by the Georgia Department of Human Services. Pregnant women enrolled in the Right from the Start (RSM) Medicaid Program can enroll when their RSM eligibility ends. You will need to give proof of continued income eligibility to DCH’s enrollment broker. Enrollees who are eligible will get a P4HB® program membership card.
For more information, please call Customer Service.
You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-379-0020 (TTY 1-877-247-6272).
You can also visit the Planning for Healthy Babies® website.