General P4HB® Benefits
P4HB® Family Planning Enrollees Get Great Healthy Benefits.
- Family planning initial or annual exams (one per year)
- Contraceptive services and supplies
- Patient education and counseling
- Follow up family planning visits
- Counseling and referrals to social services
- Family planning lab tests:
- Pregnancy tests
- Pap Smear
- Testing for sexually transmitted infection(s)
- Treatment and follow up for sexually transmitted infection(s), except HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis
- Antibiotic treatment for sexually transmitted infection(s)
- Treatment for limited infections that are found during a routine family planning visit
- Family Planning pharmacy visits
- Prescriptions for vitamins/folic acid
- All vaccines for participants age 18 are free. Select immunizations for participants ages 19 and 20 are also free.
See the enrollee handbook for a full list of benefits.
For more information, please call Customer Service. You can reach us toll-free at 1-877-379-0020 (TTY 1-877-247-6272).
You can also visit the Planning for Healthy Babies® website.