Why Choose Georgia Families®?
Dedication to Members is the Georgia Families® Difference.We make sure you get what you need to stay healthy. We also offer benefits to make your life easier—benefits that go above and beyond like:
- Large network of quality providers and hospitals
- MyWellCare mobile app
- Telemedicine services
- Family planning services, including birth control and counseling
- Free translation services
Get the Better Care of WellCare.
- Community outreach services
- Wellness programs for healthier living
- Well-baby and well-child care
- Maternity care, prenatal medical services
- Care Management Programs
Not Sure Whether You Qualify For Georgia Medicaid?Call the Georgia Department of Children and Families for help at 1-866-762-2237 (TTY 1-800-955-8771).
They will help you find out if you are in one of these basic groups:
- Children and families
- People in the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Program
- Aged, blind or disabled people, including people needing institutional care (also known as "SSI-related" Medicaid)
- Child welfare
What is Georgia Medicaid?Georgia Medicaid serves people who qualify for Georgia's Medicaid programs. It is the plan that opens doors to valuable coverage. Medical care? Dental care? Prescription drugs? With Georgia Medicaid, you are covered for all this and more to give you and your family peace of mind.
Georgia Families® was created in 2006 through a partnership between The Georgia Department of Community Health and Private care management organizations (CMOs). It offers health care for Medicaid and PeachCare for Kids® members.
Would You Like to Learn More About Georgia Families®?
Please give them a call. You can call them toll-free at 1-888-423-6765. You can also go to their website.