Do You Need a Ride to Your Medical Appointments?
- Are you a Medicaid member?*
- Have no way to get a ride (in your own car or from a family member or friend)?
- Live in an area where there is no public transportation?
- Can't get to public transportation because of your medical condition?
*This service is not covered for PeachCare for Kids® members.
When Setting Up Your Transportation:
- Call the transportation provider for your county. They are available Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- You must call three days ahead of your appointment.
- Please refer to your member handbook for counties served and phone numbers.