Do You Have Special Needs?
We have care and disease management programs to help. Our goal is to help you understand how to take care of yourself and stay healthy.
You may qualify for care management services if you have:
- Children with special health care needs
- Had or are going to have a transplant
- A high-risk pregnancy
- Multiple chronic illnesses
- Behavioral health care needs
While in the program, you will work with a care manager. He or she will partner with you to help coordinate your care needs. To do this, he or she:
- May ask you questions to get more information about your condition
- Will work with your PCP to arrange services you need and help you understand your illness
- Will provide information to help you understand how to care for yourself and how to access services, including local resources
- We may contact you to talk about care management if:
- You ask about this program
- Your PCP thinks the program would help you
- We feel you may qualify for these services
You may qualify for disease management services if you have:
- Coronary artery disease (CAD)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
We can give you handouts to help manage your condition. To learn more about or to sign up for these no-cost programs, give us a call. Call toll-free at 1-866-231-1821 (TTY 1-877-247-6272).