We Want to Make Your Life Easier and Healthier.
Here are benefits we offer to help achieve that goal:
- Large network of physicians, pediatricians and internists
- Unlimited outpatient hospital services
- Free over the counter medicine
- Family planning services, including birth control and counseling
- 24-hour Nurse Advice Line to answer medical questions
Additional Free Staywell Member Benefits:
- Adult hearing and vision (medically necessary services only)
- Kids hearing and vision, plus well-child checkups
- Doctor and hospital visits
- Inpatient and outpatient hospital services
- Emergency room services, Lab and radiology services
- No-cost prescriptions
- Behavioral health care and substance abuse treatment
- Therapy services--occupational, physical, respiratory and speech
- Podiatry services
- Family-planning services and supplies
- Kids dental, fluoride treatments
Important Things to Remember When Getting Your Care.
- We will pay for approved care.
- If you get a service that we do not approve, you may have to pay for it yourself.
- Sometimes we may not have a provider in our network who can give you needed care; if this happens, we will cover the care out-of-network (at no additional cost to you), but you will need to get approval first from us or your primary care provider.
- Some of these benefits require prior authorization. Find out how to get your services covered.
Labor Coach Services For Pregnant Members Under Age 20.
We offer doula services to pregnant members under age 20. What is a doula? A doula is like a labor coach. She will work with you before, during and after you give birth.
Your doula will be there to:
- Give you emotional support
- Help you through the birthing process
- Encourage you to go to all of your prenatal visits and well-baby checkups for your baby, as well as get all of your baby's immunizations
We provide doula services through our Care Management program. Call our team to learn more about this service. You can reach them toll-free at 1-888-421-7690.