We Want to Make Your Life Easier and Healthier.
Here are benefits we offer to help achieve that goal:
- Large network of physicians, pediatricians and internists
- Unlimited outpatient hospital services
- Free over the counter medicine
- Family planning services, including birth control and counseling
- 24-hour Nurse Advice Line to answer medical questions
Additional Free Staywell Member Benefits:
- Adult hearing and vision (medically necessary services only)
- Kids hearing and vision, plus well-child checkups
- Doctor and hospital visits
- Inpatient and outpatient hospital services
- Emergency room services, Lab and radiology services
- No-cost prescriptions
- Behavioral health care and substance abuse treatment
- Therapy services--occupational, physical, respiratory and speech
- Podiatry services
- Family-planning services and supplies
Important Things to Remember When Getting Your Care:
- We will pay for approved care
- If you get a service that we do not approve, you may have to pay for it yourself
- Sometimes we may not have a provider in our network who can give you needed care; if this happens, we will cover the care out-of-network (at no additional cost to you), but you will need to get approval first from us or your primary care provider
- Some of these benefits require prior authorization. Find out how to get your services covered.
Doula Services for Pregnant Members
We offer doula services to pregnant members. What is a doula? A doula is like a labor coach. He/She will work with you before, during and after you give birth.
Your doula will be there to:
- Give you emotional support
- Help you through the birthing process
- Encourage you to go to all of your prenatal visits and well-baby checkups for your baby, as well as get all of your baby's immunizations
To enroll with Staywell, you must be eligible for Florida Medicaid. You can call Medicaid Choice Counseling toll-free at 1-877-711-3662 (TTY 1-866-467-4970), Monday–Thursday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m., and Friday, 8 a.m.–7 p.m. You can also visit the SMMC website at www.flmedicaidmanagedcare.com.
A Medicaid Choice Counselor will help you select a plan.
Staywell Health Plan is a Managed Care Plan with a Florida Medicaid contract. The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the Managed Care Plan. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change.
MMA/LTC: Staywell Health Plans serves all areas in Florida except Broward County.
SMI: Staywell Health Plans services all counties in Florida.