Healthy Rewards Program: Children's Medical Services (Medicaid)
What is the Healthy Rewards Program?
Our Healthy Rewards Program is meant to promote healthy behaviors. It includes activities that can help your child live a healthier life. And your child can earn rewards for completing them!*
Get a reloadable debit or gift card for healthy activities like:
- Getting recommended wellness checkups for your child
- Working with your child’s providers to manage illness (like diabetes)
- Participating and completing activities within the Smoking Cessation, Weight Loss or Substance Use Disorder programs
* Rewards cannot be transferred. If your child leaves our Plan, rewards may not be received.
How do we participate?
Login to our secure member portal and select Healthy Rewards to:
- Tell us when your child has completed a qualifying healthy behavior
- See how your child is doing with his/her health goals
- Get useful health and wellness information
- Get health coaching for your child
If you have questions or want to enroll your child in any of these programs, please call us toll-free at: 1-866-799-5321TTY (711)
CMS Health Plan is a Managed Care Plan with a Florida Medicaid contract. The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the Managed Care Plan. Limitations and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, and/or pharmacy network may change.
Call Choice Counseling at 1-877-711-3662 (TTY 1-866-467-4970) to enroll. Choice Counselors are available Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Learn more about CMS Health Plan. Call us at 1-866-799-5321. You can reach us Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. (TTY 711). Or visit www.wellcare.com/Florida.
Expand the tabs on this page to learn more about healthy activities and programs and their rewards: