Frequently Asked Questions
Here Are Some of the Questions We Get From Our Members:
Q: How do I contact Member Services?
A: We are here for you weekdays 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Staywell Kids: 1-866-698-KIDS (TTY 711)
Q: How do I Enroll?
A: If you are eligible for Healthy Kids and would like to learn about joining Staywell Kids, or if you would like to learn more about qualifying for Florida’s Healthy Kids program, please call 1-800-821-5437 (TTY 711) to speak with a representative.
Q: Who is Eligible?
A: To be eligible, children must meet the following criteria:
- Between 5 and 19 years of age
- Not eligible for Medicaid or Children's Medical Services
- Either a U.S. citizen or a qualified alien
- Applicant child may not have access to employer sponsored insurance; or if have such access, then the cost exceeds 5% of the family's income
- Applicant child has not voluntarily lost employer coverage within six months of application
- Applicant child is not eligible for Medicaid or the Children’s Medical Services Network (CMSN) as defined by the Florida KidCare Act (s.409.810 – 409.820, Florida Statutes)
- As of July 2012, dependents of state employees are now eligible to participate in Staywell Kids