WellCare To Host Job Fairs To Fill Hundreds Of Open Positions In The Tampa Bay Area
TAMPA, Fla. (Jan. 29, 2014) — WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE: WCG), a leading provider of Medicare and Medicaid managed care services, today announced that due to its growth, the company is hosting job fairs on Tuesday, Feb. 4 and Saturday, Feb. 8, to fill hundreds of full-time positions in the Tampa Bay area.
Opportunities are available for qualified professionals, including:
- Utilization review nurses (LPNs and RNs)
- Case management nurses (RNs)
- Provider and member resolution specialists
- Health services appeals coordinators
- Medical coding specialists (Certified Professional Coder certificate required)
- Finance department business, data, systems, and technical analysts; and programmers
- Operations department configurations, provider operations, network integrity, and claims specialists; business and data analysts; and SQL programmers
- Marketing communications coordinators and creative department professionals
- Pharmacy technicians
- Pharmacy operations managers
- Clinical pharmacists
- Medicaid market outreach specialists
- Market outreach managers
- Site administrators
- Network management specialists for independent practice associations
- Member engagement representatives
"Our business is growing rapidly,” said Tiffany Venturino, director of talent acquisition. “We are looking for talented, dedicated people who share our mission to serve the nation’s most vulnerable populations.”
The job fairs will be held at WellCare’s Tampa corporate campus, which is located at 8745 Henderson Rd., Renaissance Center, Tampa, FL 33634. Attendees should bring copies of their resumes, and follow the signs for parking and event activities. On Feb. 4, hiring managers will conduct interviews from 2 to 7 p.m., and on Feb. 8, interviews will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Human Resources staff will also collect resumes for future opportunities.
For more information about WellCare employment opportunities, including job descriptions, and to apply for positions online, visit www.wellcare.com/aboutus/careers.
About WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
WellCare Health Plans, Inc. provides managed care services targeted to government-sponsored health care programs, focusing on Medicaid and Medicare. Headquartered in Tampa, Fla., WellCare offers a variety of health plans for families, children, and the aged, blind, and disabled, as well as prescription drug plans. The company serves approximately 2.8 million members nationwide as of Sept. 30, 2013. For more information about WellCare, please visit the company's website at www.wellcare.com.
|News Releases RSS|
See why we are so passionate about serving our members and the communities in which they live: