All About the Plan, the Providers, the Medicines and More
Welcome to WellCare of New Jersey. We are glad you joined our family! It is a smart move. WellCare is the health care plan that puts you in control. We will give you information to help you get the most from your benefits and the services we provide.
Thank You for Visiting Our New Web Home.
Please explore this site and get to know us. As you do, you will discover that we are dedicated to putting you and your family first. We hope that you will soon come to know the many ways we put this belief into practice:
- We focus solely on programs like NJ FamilyCare. This means our services are designed with you in mind to keep you healthy.
- We believe the body and mind work together. This is why we strive to coordinate medical and behavioral care.
- We promote preventive care. This means getting you the services you need to stay healthy or finding issues early, when they are easier to treat.
- We offer extra support to members with challenging health issues.
- Our large network of providers gives you a wide selection of doctors to choose from.
Are You Eligible for Our MLTSS Plan?
The Managed Long Term Services and Supports (MLTSS) plan delivers long term services and supports through a special Medicaid managed care program. In order to be eligible for MLTSS you must:
- Be 65 years of age or older
- Be determined to be blind or disabled by either the Social Security Administration or by the Division of Medical Assistance and Health Services
- Meet the general requirements for New Jersey Medicaid - resident of New Jersey and U.S. Citizen or qualified alien. (Most immigrants who arrived after August 22, 1996 are barred from these Medicaid programs for 5 years.)
- Be financially eligible
Visit the WellCare of New Jersey MLTSS plan page for more information.
NJ FamilyCare Plan Documents
Helpful NJ FamilyCare Information
- Customer Service
- Free 24-Hour Nurse Advice Hotline
- Find a Provider
- Dental Providers for Children
We are here for you weekdays 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. The Customer Service numbers to call are:
- WellCare: 1-888-453-2534
- TTY: 1-877-247-6272
Nurse Advice Line
Find a Provider
InsureKidsNow.gov provides important information about Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for families and organizations.