Committed to Serving Those Who Need It Most.
We understand that each person has his or her own needs. Our health plan is designed to help you get and stay healthy.
Missouri Care provides coverage for all MO HealthNet health programs, including:
Helpful Missouri Care Member Information
- Healthy Rewards Program
- Members of a Federally Recognized American Indian or Native Alaskan Tribe
- Find Your Family Support Division Office
- Missouri Care Member Services
Earn Healthy Rewards
The Healthy Behaviors Program rewards you for taking small steps that help you live a healthy life. Complete certain health goals such as:
- Completing a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) form.
- Getting all of the recommended well-child checkups for your children under age 21.
- Going to all of your prenatal visits, if you’re pregnant.
- Working with your providers to manage your diabetes.
For more information and to start earning rewards, call Missouri Care Member Services at 1-800-322-6027. Log in to the secure member portal for your completion forms.
Is Your Child a Member of a Federally-Recognized American Indian or Native Alaskan Tribe?
To stop owing a premium, here is what to do. Send proof of your child's tribal membership to the Premium Collections Unit. Proof of membership can be a copy of a tribal membership card. It can also be a letter from a tribe that is recognized by the U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs. You can send it by mail, fax or email. Be sure to include your child’s name and MO HealthNet ID number.
- Mail: MO HealthNet Division
Premium Collections Unit
P.O. Box 6500
Jefferson City, MO 65102-6500
- Fax: 1-573-526-2471
- Email: Scan your records and email them to Ask.MHD@dss.mo.gov. Type the words "Premium Collections Unit" in the subject line of your email.
Find a Local Family Support Division Office
Missouri Care NCQA Accreditation
Missouri Care is NCQA accredited. You can view Missouri Care's accredidation on their website.
Member Services can answer your questions about benefits or help you find or choose a provider. They can also help you get health care services.
Call Member Services at 1-800-322-6027.
For questions on:
- Dental Coverage: 1-800-322-6027
- Behavioral Coverage: 1-800-322-6027
- Transportation Coverage: 1-800-322-6027
- Prescription Coverage, call MO HealthNet Fee-For-Service: 1-800-392-2161 or 1-573-751-6527