No-Cost Seasonal Flu Shot
This year, members 6 months and older should get a flu shot. This shot protects against the flu. It can also protect you from the H1N1 virus that caused so much illness two seasons ago. One way to stay safe is to stay informed. Visit FLU.gov to keep up to date.
Harmony offers flu shots to its members at no cost. You can get a flu shot at your provider's office or clinic. Please call Member Services if you need help finding a participating provider. The number can be found on the back of your ID card. Additional information can be found at WebMD.com.
Services and Co-Payments
No co-pays for office visits, hospital visits or generic drugs.
- For covered care you do not have any co-pays, deductibles or premiums
- Pharmacy co-pays are $2 for over-the-counter medications with a prescription and $3.90 for brand name medications with a prescription
- Children under 19 and pregnant women do not have co-pays.
- Native Americans and Alaskans do not have co-pays for covered services
Members Still Get All of the Benefits Listed Below:
- Harmony +15 - FREE over-the-counter (OTC) supplies. You can get $15 for OTC items each month. That is $180 a year!
- No co-pays for doctor visits, hospital visits, or generic drugs.
- Healthy Kids Club - FREE program that provides health tips and tools for kids ages 4–11 to encourage shots and checkups.
- FREE cleanings every six months for members age 21 and older, with no co-pay.
- Hypoallergenic Bedding - Qualified members can get hypoallergenic bedding to avoid asthma triggers.
- FREE choice of baby stroller or portable play yard after you go to all your prenatal doctor visits.
Service, Service, Service!
You can call Member Service any time you have a question. Just call 1-800-608-8158 (TTY 1-877-650-0952).