We're glad you're here.
WellCare Health Plans has acquired Aetna's standalone Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans (PDP). This means that starting January 1, 2020, you are now a WellCare member.
Now is a good time to take a few minutes to get to know WellCare and your new WellCare plan.
Here are a few resources that you can download to help you get the most from your new plan.
- The Quick Start Guide is an easy-to-navigate booklet that provides you with tips on how to use your plan.
- In November, you received a Billing Welcome Letter that explains how to pay your premiums (if you have any).
By now, you should have received your new WellCare Member ID card. Make sure it is somewhere safe. You need it to fill prescriptions and access your coverage. It includes your Member ID number. It is also an easy place to find the phone number for Customer Service.
You can also download a copy of your WellCare Member ID card from the Member Portal.
Managing your new plan.
With WellCare, the Member Portal is the hub for your valuable coverage. You can log in at any time to set up and manage your relationship with us. Just click Login/Register from the top of the screen. If you haven’t registered yet, it’s simple. Choose Register for an Account and follow the two easy steps.
Here are a few things you can do in the Member Portal to make the most of your coverage with us:
- Sign up for mail order. Get a 90-day supply of your regular prescriptions delivered right to your home. Learn more and register today for CVS† 90-day home delivery. You may even save money!
- Check Costs. Wondering about a new prescription medication? Use the tool within the Member Portal to understand what you may expect to pay.
- Set up recurring payments. If you have a premium with your plan, you can set up regular, automatic payments right from your bank account or credit card. You can also manage your payment options.
- Chat with WellCare. Skip a phone call - log in to your Member Portal to securely chat with a live agent.
Access Your Formulary
To view or download a Prescription Drug Plan formulary:
- Access the “Find My Plan” link
- Follow the directions to search and select your plan
- Access the “Drug List (Formulary) and Other Documents” page found within the Pharmacy section. You can access your Comprehensive Formulary and our Drug Search Tool on this page.
If you have any questions, Contact Us.
Our plans use a formulary. The formulary and/or pharmacy network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.
You have the choice to sign up for automated mail service delivery. You can get prescription drugs shipped to your home through our network mail service delivery program. You should expect to receive your prescription drugs within 10–14 calendar days from the time that the mail service pharmacy receives the order. If you do not receive your prescription drugs within this time, please contact us at 1-866-892-9006 (TTY 1-866-507-6135), 24 hours a day, seven days a week, or visit mailrx.wellcare.com. Please contact your plan for details.
† Other Pharmacies/Physicians/Providers are available in our network.
WellCare Health Plans, Inc., complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
ATTENTION: If you speak a language other than English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-877-374-4056 (TTY: 711).
ATENCIÓN: Si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-877-374-4056 (TTY: 711).注愠：如果您使用繠體中文，您堯以兠費砲得語言栴助朠務。請致電 1-877-374-4056