Important Notice for Members about Hurricane Irma Impacts
If You're in Florida, Georgia, or South Carolina:Drugs
We want our members to know that they can get their drugs.
- You can get your refills at your pharmacy with no problem.
- Members from other states currently affected by the hurricane:
- Talk to a pharmacist. They can help you fill a prescription.
We have long wait times for members calling for emergency transportation in some areas that may be affected by the hurricane. If you need transportation and it is not an emergency, please call back at a later date. We ask this so we can help people who need it right away.
Over-the-Counter (OTC) Orders
Your order may not come on time. This is due to the hurricane.
For more information before, during or after the storm:
- If you need sign language: https://ready.ga.gov/make-a-plan/georgians-with-access-functional-needs/
- If you need evacuation routes: https://www.511ga.org/static/extras-hurricane.html
South Carolina Members: