Georgia Partnership for TeleHealth
Is It Hard for You to Get to Your Provider Appointments?
Do you have trouble getting around or do you live in a rural part of the state? If so, telemedicine may be a good thing for you.
Telemedicine Lets You Visit With a Provider by Video.
You will get the care you need without driving a long distance to see a provider. When you see a provider by telemedicine, it will be a lot like a regular visit to a provider's office:
- The provider will be qualified and licensed in Georgia
- Someone who is trained in telemedicine will be there to help with your visit
- All of your information will be kept private
The service can help put you in touch with more than 200 specialists. They work in over 40 different adult and pediatric specialties.
Telemedicine Can Help:
- Cut down the drive time to a provider appointment.
- Decrease the number of missed work days.
- Reduce the physical and financial costs of untreated health issues.
- Keep health issues from becoming worse or more costly if left untreated.
We joined with Georgia Partnership for TeleHealth, Inc. to improve health care access for our members.
Talk with your provider(s) about telemedicine to see if it is right for you. Ask your provider for details.
Or you can call Customer Service at 1-866-231-1821 (TTY 1-877-247-6272).
You can also visit the Georgia Partnership for TeleHealth website. Or you can all them directly at 1-912-285-0902.