Caring for Your Mental Health is an Important Part of Staying Healthy
Feeling hopeless? Sad? Helpless? WellCare of Georgia has providers who can help you. Search for a provider with our Find A Provider tool.
If you have any of these symptoms, you should see a doctor:
- Always feeling sad
- Problems with drugs or alcohol
- Feeling hopeless and/or helpless
- Feelings of guilt and/or worthlessness
- Difficulty sleeping
- Poor appetite
- Weight loss
- Loss of interest
- Difficulty concentrating
Need Support? Help Is Now Just a Click Away!
We've made it easier for you to get emotional health care when you need it. You can go to our online programs anytime and anywhere. And you progress at your own pace!
To get emotional health support, you can access these programs:
SmartScreener – Answer questions about topics you may not think about, like sleep and pain. Depending on your answers, one or more of the following programs may be recommended:
- ComfortAble® – for chronic pain – 7 sessions to complete
- FearFighter® – for anxiety, panic and phobia – 9 sessions to complete
- MoodCalmer – for mild to moderate depression – 4 sessions to complete
- OCFighter – for obsessive-compulsive disorder – 9 sessions to complete
- RESTORE® – for sleep problems – 6 sessions to complete
- SHADE – for alcohol or substance use - 10 sessions to complete
To enroll, go to ontobetterhealth.com/wellcare. Click on "Sign up".
24-Hour Behavioral Health Crisis Line
Our 24-Hour Behavioral Health Crisis Line is 1-866-231-1821. If you or a family member is having a behavioral health crisis, call this number. A trained person will listen to your problem. He or she will help you decide the best way to handle it.
Is this an emergency?
Do you think that you may be a danger to yourself or others? If so, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room (ER). Do this even if you are not in our service area.
If you’re not sure if it’s an emergency, call your primary care provider (PCP). Or the 24-Hour Behavioral Health Crisis Line at 1-866-231-1821.
Are You Outside of the Member Area?
Call the number on your member ID card.
Once you are stable, call your provider. They will make plans to move you to a facility that is in your network.
Limitations and Exclusions
We will not cover services that are not medically necessary.