Are you looking to enroll in a Medicare plan? You can now do so easily. First, you should determine if you were already automatically enrolled.
Automatic Medicare Part A and Part B Enrollment
You may automatically get Medicare Part A and Part B, if:
- You’re already getting Social Security or the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) benefits
- You’ll automatically get Part A and Part B starting the first day of the month you turn 65. If your birthday is on the first day of the month, Part A and Part B will start the first day of the prior month
- If you’re under 65 and have a disability
- Get Part A and Part B after your get disability benefits from Social Security or certain disability benefits from the RRB for 24 months
- If you have ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, also called Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Get Part and Part B automatically the month your social security disability benefits begin
How to Enroll
We provide many options for you to enroll in a Medicare plan. Begin your application by choosing one of the following options:
- Enroll online with WellCare. View our plans and complete your application online.
- Enroll by mail. Download, print and complete our Enrollment Form. Mail the Enrollment Form to WellCare at:
P.O. Box 31392Tampa, FL 33631-3392
- Enroll over the phone. Our representatives can enroll you right over the phone or you can request for an agent to come to your home. For a list of telephone numbers, visit our Contact Us page.
- Enroll at Medicare.gov. Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in WellCare through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at http://www.medicare.gov.