Get Rides to Medical Appointments – At No Cost to You
LogistiCare is now ModivCare. Your benefits have not changed.
We want to make it easy for you to get and stay healthy. Staywell provides rides to your medical appointments at no cost to you.
ModivCare provides transportation for Staywell members. There are no limits to the number of trips during the year between medical appointments, healthcare facilities or pharmacies.
Important Phone Numbers
- Ride Schedule Line: 1-877-659-8420 (TTY: 1-866-288-3133)
- Real-Time Ride Assistance (Where’s My Ride): 1-877-659-8421 (TTY: 1-866-288-3133)
Serious Mental Illness (SMI) Members:
- Ride Schedule Line: 1-877-659-8412 (TTY: 1-866-288-3133)
- Real-Time Ride Assistance (Where's My Ride): 1-877-659-8412 (TTY: 1-866-288-3133)
How do I schedule rides?
- Call ModivCare reservations at the number above between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Requests must be made 24 hours in advance
Can anyone schedule a ride for me?
- You, a relative, caregiver or facility staff member can schedule rides
How do I cancel or change a scheduled ride?
- Call Ride Assist (Where’s My Ride) at the number above to cancel or change a scheduled ride
What do I do if I am having a problem with a ride in progress?
- Call Ride Assist (Where’s My Ride), staffed 24 hours each day, seven days a week, at the number above
How else can I check the status of my ride?
- You can download the ModivCare mobile app to a smartphone to schedule and check the status of trips for iOS and Android users
What transportation benefits do I receive as a Staywell member?
- You are provided transportation to and from all your medical appointments, including:
- A bus
- A van that can transport people with disabilities
- A taxi
- Or other kinds of vehicles
- We cover the following services for members who have no transportation:
- Out-of-state travel
- Transfers between hospitals or facilities
- Escorts when medically necessary
- Prior authorization is required for any trips over 100 miles
Staywell Health Plan is a Managed Care Plan with a Florida Medicaid contract. The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the Managed Care Plan. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change.
MMA/LTC: Staywell Health Plans serves all areas in Florida except Broward County.
SMI: Staywell Health Plans serves all counties in Florida.