Get Rides to Medical Appointments – At No Cost to You
We want to make it easy for you to get and stay healthy. Staywell provides rides to your medical appointments at no cost to you.
There are no limits to the amount of trips you may schedule during the year. We will take you to medical appointments, healthcare facilities or pharmacies.
Alivi is the transportation service provider we contract with to provide these services to you.
How do I schedule a ride?
- To schedule a ride, call Alivi reservations at 1-888-863-0249 (TTY 711) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern, Monday through Friday
- Trip requests must be made 24 hours in advance
Can anyone schedule a ride for me?
- You, a relative, caregiver or facility staff member can schedule rides
How can I check the status of my ride?
- You can download the AliviRide mobile app to your smartphone to schedule and check the status of trips. The app is available for iOS and Androidusers
- You can call Alivi at 1-888-863-0249 (TTY 711) to check the status of your ride
What do I do if I am experiencing a problem with my trip?
- If you encounter problems, please call Alivi, staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 1-888-863-0249 (TTY 711)
How do I change or cancel a scheduled ride?
- Call Alivi, staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, at 1-888-863-0249 (TTY 711)
What transportation benefits do I receive as a Staywell Long-Term Care member?
- You are provided transportation to and from all your medical appointments, including:
- A bus
- A van that can transport people with disabilities
- A taxi
- Or other kinds of vehicles
- We cover the following services for members who have no transportation:
- Out-of-state travel
- Transfers between hospitals or facilities
- Escorts when medically necessary
- Prior authorization is required for any trips over 100 miles
- We cover three round-trips per month for non-medical trips like shopping or social events
- Excludes residents in a nursing home or long-term-care facility
Staywell Health Plan is a Managed Care Plan with a Florida Medicaid contract. The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the Managed Care Plan. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change.
MMA/LTC: Staywell Health Plans serves all areas in Florida except Broward County.
SMI: Staywell Health Plans serves all counties in Florida./p>