Welcome to the Florida Staywell Subcontractor Training
The new 2018-2023 Statewide Medicaid Managed Care (SMMC) contract between WellCare/Staywell and the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) requires all subcontractors that provide services on behalf of Staywell to be educated and trained to understand the key requirements of the SMMC contract.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding Staywell’s membership, eligibility and benefits
- Understanding of delegated functions and expectations of subcontractors, and more
Additional resources and links are also included.
Subcontractors must administer these trainings in addition to Staywell’s general provider training modules to subcontractor staff.
- All Subcontractors must attest to the completion of:
- Subcontractors that have direct contact with Staywell members must also attest to the completion of:
- Subcontractors must re-administer all trainings:
- As necessary to ensure staff compliance
- At least annually
- Upon a significant change in training materials as directed by Staywell
- Subcontractors must complete the attached attestation attesting to the fact that each required participant has completed the required trainings.
- Completed attestations should be emailed to: FLSCTraining@wellcare.com